If you are looking to work for a marketing agency focused on helping small businesses thrive by improving their online branding and presence, then True Mtn may be a fit for you! Our web team is always expanding and looking for talented individuals with a passion for WordPress, Page Builders, and fresh new web design structures. This role is a hybrid position where individuals work in our main location in St. John, Indiana on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, and have the option to work from home on Tuesdays and Thursdays. There is a focus on having strong communication skills as the role will focus on working with clients directly, as well as with our internal team in communicating project status, needs, and timelines.
- Work with clients to help finalize a style guide for their new site.
- Create sites from the ground up with our integrated Page Builder system.
- Work with clients to generate new content and copy to push site through a development phase into live.
- Work with our in house team to expand on pages and layouts.
- Integrate any unique needs for client setup prior to launch such as CRM’s, custom forms, ecommerce platforms, and more.
- 3+ years of web experience with WordPress.
- Active portfolio of work that can be reviewed.
- Knowledge of most popular WordPress Page Builders (Beaver Builder, Elementor, Divi, etc…)
- Knowledge of CSS.
- Understanding of responsive design and development.
- Experience with Adobe Suite. Specifically Photoshop, Adobe XD, and Illustrator.
- Strong communication skills for internal and external.
- Strong understanding of Search Engine Optimization.
- Ability to understand and read Google Analytics and other data reports.
Apply For THis Position
Fill in the form below with as much information as possible to begin.